- Medication & prescribing errors – what are the answers?
- Scrapping low value prescriptions will cause panic. Some patients could turn to black market
- Pharmacy technology? Patients don’t want holograms and Skype calls. They want face-to-face care.
- Do community pharmacists need to be media-savvy?
- Should community pharmacists stock natural healthcare?
- Hub & Spoke – ‘it’s going to do me out of a job. It’s hard not to feel like someone’s trying to wipe you out’
- Does Healthy Living Pharmacy accreditation really matter?
- David Reissner on funding cuts high court verdict – what now for pharmacy?
- We need someone a bit mad to replace Sue Sharpe at the PSNC!
- PB Editor Neil Trainis and pharmacist Peter Kelly talk pharmacy technicians
Managing pain quickly and effectively - Click the image below for the CPD training
Last Poll Result
Was it time for Sue Sharpe to step aside as PSNC chief executive?
- yes (87%)
- Dont know (13%)
- No (0%)
Become a Subscriber
- Push Notifications Get Push notifications on your Desktop , Mobile and Handhelds.
- Print Edition Get Access to Print editions of Pharmacy Busienss for an Year.
- Offline Edition Enjoy offline copy of Pharmacy.biz on your Mobile/Tablets
- Digital Edition Get access to digital edition of Pharmacy.biz free upto 5 Devices.
- Advert Free Avoid the adverts and enjoy the content without interuptions.
- Join the Pharmacy Business.
Subscription are handled via website & your payment will be taken immediately>